Monday, January 24, 2011

More Whips

Peeped these bad little bitties during my cruising around. My whole time driving down here i was rubbernecking checkin out vans and trying to spot some potential in sittin on the sides of houses. My heart flutters everytime i catch a glimpse of a big slab sided, big bootied van creepin in the shadows.
This thing is right up my alley, a little rough around the edges, but it has juuuust the right amount of that "rapey" vibe i like in a van.








This orange one is sick in it's own right as well, it's got a "good ol' boy" thing going on.

 This bug was parked down the street from the Mooneyes shop. I've developed a sweet spot for some lowered VW's, and the rack up top on this one sets it off quite nicely.

This old truck was down at the beach, looks pretty cool, from a distance it appears to be just a stock farm truck, but it is sporting a HUGE pair of meats in back which leads me to believe that its packin some serious heat under the hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment